#4 in Consoles
Xbox Series S -1440p Gaming - shopeenbest.co.ke
- CPU: Eight-core 3.6GHz (3.4GHz with SMT) custom AMD 7nm
- GPU: 4 teraflops at 1.550GHz
- RAM: 10GB GDDR6
- Framerate: Up to 120 fps
- Resolution: 1440p with 4K upscaling
- Optical: No disk drive
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- The Xbox Series S is comparable in its hardware to the Xbox Series X, similar to how the Xbox One S relates to the Xbox One X, but has less processing power. While it runs the same CPU with slightly slower clock frequencies, it uses a slower GPU, a custom RDNA2 with 20 CUs at 1.55 GHz for 4 TFLOPS, compared to 12 TFLOPS of the Series X. It ships with 10 GB of RAM and a 512 GB SSD storage unit with a raw input/output throughput of 2.4GB/s, and does not include any optical disc drive, thus requiring the user to gain all software from digital distribution. It is intended to render games nominally at 1440p, with support for a 4K upscale, at 60 frames per second, although it can go as high at 120 frames per second at this resolution. Selected games can support native 4K resolution output on the Series S, such as Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
- Otherwise, the console has the same functions as the Xbox Series X, including ports, expansions, and game support.
- Microsoft designed the Series S to easily fit inside of a small bag or backpack for portability and travel usage.
- The Series S unit is about 60% smaller by volume than the Series X, measuring 275 by 151 by 63.5 millimeters (10.83 in × 5.94 in × 2.50 in) in its vertical orientation. In this orientation, its large side surface features the major exhaust port for active air cooling, similar to the top surface of the Series X; additional vents are then located on the top of the Series S. Like the Series X, the front of the Series S features one USB port and a controller pairing button with an integrated IR receiver. The rear of the console includes the power connector, one HDMI port, two additional USB ports, and an Ethernet port. Like the Series X, the Series S can also be placed horizontally with the exhaust port facing upward to maintain airflow. The Series S launched in a matte white case along with a matching controller, distinguishing it from the matte black that the Series X..
CPU Custom Zen 2 8 Cores at 3.6 GHz (3.4 GHz with SMT)
GPU Custom RDNA 2 20 CUs @ 1.565 GHz 4 TFLOPS
Memory 10 GB GDDR6 with 128-bit bus 8 GB @ 224 GB/s
Internal Storage 2 GB @ 56 GB/s
Expandable Storage 512 GB PCIe Gen 4 custom NVMe SSD 2.4 GB/s raw
External Storage 4.8 GB/s compressed
Performance 1-2 TB expansion card
Size USB 3.1 external HDD support
Weight 1440p at 60 FPS
This is a good product
You May Also Like
Playstation 5 Digital Edition 825GB PS5 shopeenbest.co.ke
Playstation 5 Standard Edition 825GB PS5 shopeenbest.co.ke